Flexi Pillow - Harmony -TMJ
or make 4 interest-free payments of $34.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our Flexi Harmony is made from the highest quality, high-density pressure-relieving 60kg/m3 memory foam giving you a stress-free, soothing sleep. Moderately contoured to help you achieve a healthy sleeping posture, the Flexi Harmony Pillow can be adjusted to four pillow heights to suit all body types.
- Contoured shaping promotes neutral spinal alignment.
- The Harmony's moderate contouring helps achieve a healthy sleeping posture, relieving any neck or shoulder tension.
- The Harmony has gentle ridges that increase airflow and create a softer sleeping surface.
- Encourages side sleeping to assist breathing and reduce snoring.
- Adjusts to suit almost every body frame.
- With its foam insert, the Flexi can be adjusted to suit your frame and sleep style.
- Tencel® covering.
- The high quality Tencel cover snugly encases the pillow, ensuring the unique contour shaping is maintained.
- Ideal for people who need a highly supportive, medium to firm pillow, for back or side sleepers and all body frames. Because the foam is high density, it is very slow in release. It contours beautifully to the curves of the neck, offering a soothing sleep.
Made from: A medium to high density (60kg/m3) high quality form-cut memory foam. The pillow has a ridged surface to soften the sleeping surface and increase air circulation.
Firmness: Medium Firm.
Shape: Gently contoured, higher on one side and lower on the other.
Ideal for: For people who need a highly supportive, medium to firm pillow, for back or side sleepers and all body frames. Because the foam is high density, it is very slow in release it contours beautifully to the curves of the neck, offering a soothing sleep.
Cover: The high quality Tencel cover snugly encases the pillow, ensuring the unique contour shaping is maintained as well as creating a soft and cooler sleeping surface. Tencel is an amazing eco-friendly, natural fibre, made from wood pulp cellulose from trees managed for sustained harvest. It demonstrates the best moisture management and helps reduce bacterial growth.
Care: Avoid direct sunlight; sponge clean foam; warm hand-wash cover. Do not machine wash, dry-clean or tumble dry. We always recommend you use a quality pillow protector.
Buy online now or visit us in store and experience the Pillow Science difference.
Mattress & Pillow Science. The healthy sleep specialists.