Flexi Pillow - Harmony Travel Pillow - TMJ
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
No more sleeping on Non-supportive pillows when you travel nor do you have to wake up with a sore neck or headache, its not a great way to commence a business trip or holiday. Now you can take a supportive and comfortable pillow with you when you travel. The Harmony Travel Pillow is a ‘reduced size’ version of our popular Flexi Pillow Harmony. The reason it is so popular is due to its medium to firm feel which caters for most people. The premium dense memory foam used is 60kg/m3 which is ultra pressure relieving and conforms perfectly to the curves of ones neck and shoulders. The Travel Pillow has a very slow recovery rate which is a characteristic of High Grade Memory Foam. The pillow has a double lobe design with 2 contours, one at 11.5 cm and the other at 9cm. The Harmony Travel Pillow is covered in a plush Tencel®-Rich fabric creating a most comfortable sleeping surface. Tencel® is eco- friendly, moisture absorbant, and anti-bacterial. The pillow has convolutions cut into the top surface which assists in improving air circulation and softens the surface. The Harmony Pillow is designed for people who sleep on their backs or sides. Best of all the Harmony Travel Pillow is only 26cm deep and 35 cm long and rolls up neatly into its carry bag. It can be neatly placed in your luggage when you travel as it hardly takes up much room at all..
- Contoured shaping promotes neutral spinal alignment.
- The Harmony Travel Pillow's moderate contouring helps achieve a healthy sleeping posture, relieving any neck or shoulder tension.
- The HarmonyTravel Pillow has gentle ridges that increase airflow and create a softer sleeping surface.
- Encourages side sleeping to assist breathing and reduce snoring.
- With its foam insert, the Flexi can be adjusted to suit your frame and sleep style.
- Tencel® covering.
- The high quality Tencel cover snugly encases the pillow, ensuring the unique contour shaping is maintained.
- Ideal for people who need a highly supportive, medium to firm pillow, for back or side sleepers and all body frames. Because the foam is high density, it is very slow in release. It contours beautifully to the curves of the neck, offering a soothing sleep.
Made from: A medium to high density (60kg/m3) high quality form-cut memory foam. The pillow has a ridged surface to soften the sleeping surface and increase air circulation.
Firmness: Medium Firm.
Shape: Gently contoured, higher on one side and lower on the other.
Ideal for: For people who need a highly supportive, medium to firm pillow, for back or side sleepers and all body frames. Because the foam is high density, it is very slow in release it contours beautifully to the curves of the neck, offering a soothing sleep.
Cover: The high quality Tencel cover snugly encases the pillow, ensuring the unique contour shaping is maintained as well as creating a soft and cooler sleeping surface. Tencel is an amazing eco-friendly, natural fibre, made from wood pulp cellulose from trees managed for sustained harvest. It demonstrates the best moisture management and helps reduce bacterial growth.
Care: Avoid direct sunlight; sponge clean foam; warm hand-wash cover. Do not machine wash, dry-clean or tumble dry. We always recommend you use a quality pillow protector.
Buy online now or visit us in store and experience the Pillow Science difference.
Mattress & Pillow Science. The healthy sleep specialists.